Book your CLT to GCM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to George Town airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and GCM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to GCM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to GCM Route Map
Looking for Ocean City Maryland Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Zanzibar Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to GCM
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to George Town (CLT to GCM)
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to GCM in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 50,365 passengers that flew from Charlotte to George Town in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to George Town, Cayman Islands.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to George Town.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and George Town from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to George Town, Cayman Islands in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 50,365 passengers from CLT to GCM in 2009.
- 65,855 seats were available on flights from CLT to GCM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,365 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to GCM that year.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to GCM using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to George Town in 2009 was 77.96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to GCM for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)