Book your CLT to GRB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Green Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and GRB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to GRB Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Green Bay (CLT to GRB)
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CLT to GRB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Green Bay from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to GRB in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Green Bay in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Green Bay.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 48 passengers from CLT to GRB in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to GRB for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Green Bay, WI.
- 50 seats were available on flights from CLT to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to GRB that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Green Bay in 2009 was 96%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)