Book your CLT to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to GSO Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Washington DC Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Aruba you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to GSO
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Greensboro (CLT to GSO)
- The shortest flight between CLT and GSO takes about 23 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Greensboro is 83 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Greensboro.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Greensboro in 2009 was 65.15%.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Greensboro, NC takes about 23 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Greenland, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Greensboro, NC.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from CLT to GSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Greensboro from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 72,824 passengers from CLT to GSO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to GSO for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 150,872 seats were available on flights from CLT to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,596 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to GSO that year.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Greensboro.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to GSO in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #2604, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 107 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Greensboro.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Greensboro.
- There were 109,596 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Greensboro in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)