Book your CLT to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to GSP
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Greenville (CLT to GSP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Greenville from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CLT to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 4,886 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Greenville in 2009.
- 7,362 seats were available on flights from CLT to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,886 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to GSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to GSP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Greenville.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to GSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 4,844 passengers from CLT to GSP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Greenville in 2009 was 66.92%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Greenville, SC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Greenville, SC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.