Book your CLT to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MDT Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Harrisburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MDT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Harrisburg (CLT to MDT)
- Flight #2664, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Harrisburg.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 63,747 passengers from CLT to MDT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Harrisburg.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Harrisburg, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Harrisburg from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MDT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to MDT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Harrisburg is 413 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Harrisburg in 2009 was 81.79%.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Harrisburg, PA takes about 63 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Harrisburg.
- 134,263 seats were available on flights from CLT to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,742 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MDT that year.
- The shortest flight between CLT and MDT takes about 62 minutes.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Harrisburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MDT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 104,742 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Harrisburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in India you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.