Book your CLT to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to BDL
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Hartford (CLT to BDL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Hartford, CT in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to BDL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways carried a total of 131,595 passengers from CLT to BDL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to BDL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Hartford.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Hartford, CT takes about 87 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CLT and BDL takes about 86 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Hartford is 644 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Hartford in 2009 was 84.05%.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to BDL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 233,571 seats were available on flights from CLT to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 200,884 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to BDL that year.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Hartford, CT.
- Flight #1702, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Hartford.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Hartford from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 200,884 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Hartford in 2009.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Hartford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Washington Park Portland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.