Book your CLT to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Houston (CLT to IAH)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 329,097 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Houston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to IAH using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Houston.
- Flight #2609, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 38 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Houston.
- 375,727 seats were available on flights from CLT to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 329,097 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to IAH that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Houston from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Houston in 2009 was 83.64%.
- The shortest flight between CLT and IAH takes about 132 minutes.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Houston, TX takes about 136 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Houston.
- US Airways carried a total of 174,657 passengers from CLT to IAH in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Houston is 913 miles.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Houston, TX.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to IAH in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in South Padre Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.