Book your CLT to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to HSV Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Huntsville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to HSV
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Huntsville (CLT to HSV)
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Huntsville is 333 miles.
- There were 16,083 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Huntsville in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, American Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Huntsville, AL.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to HSV in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to HSV for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Huntsville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Huntsville from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 29,404 seats were available on flights from CLT to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,083 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to HSV that year.
- Flight #2621, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Huntsville.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 13,123 passengers from CLT to HSV in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Huntsville, AL takes about 53 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CLT and HSV takes about 53 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Huntsville.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Huntsville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Huntsville in 2009 was 57.94%.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from CLT to HSV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dead Sea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.