Book your CLT to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to IND
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Indianapolis (CLT to IND)
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 67,080 passengers from CLT to IND in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Eagle, UNITED offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Indianapolis, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1279, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 65 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Indianapolis.
- There were 159,057 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Indianapolis in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Indianapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to IND for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to IND in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Indianapolis is 428 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Indianapolis from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Indianapolis.
- 204,762 seats were available on flights from CLT to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 159,057 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to IND that year.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Indianapolis, IN takes about 73 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CLT and IND takes about 72 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Indianapolis.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to IND using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Indianapolis in 2009 was 74.88%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.