Book your CLT to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to JAX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Milwaukee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Springs and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Jolla Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Oahu Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Jacksonville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to JAX
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Jacksonville (CLT to JAX)
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to JAX using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 253,808 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Jacksonville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Jacksonville in 2009 was 75.16%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to JAX for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Jacksonville, FL takes about 52 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Jacksonville is 329 miles.
- 325,077 seats were available on flights from CLT to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 253,808 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to JAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Jacksonville from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The shortest flight between CLT and JAX takes about 51 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to JAX in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Eagle, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Jacksonville, FL.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Jacksonville.
- US Airways carried a total of 246,621 passengers from CLT to JAX in 2009.
- Flight #1039, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Jacksonville.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Jacksonville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)