to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CLT to LCH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Lake Charles, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Lake Charles from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Lake Charles.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Lake Charles, LA.
- There were 224 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Lake Charles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to LCH in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from CLT to LCH in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Lake Charles in 2009 was 94.21%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to LCH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 236 seats were available on flights from CLT to LCH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 224 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to LCH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Puerto Vallarta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Grand Cayman and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Manchester Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.