Book your CLT to LGW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and LGW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Gatwick with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to LGW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to LGW Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Gatwick.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to LGW
|Qatar Airways||Airbus A330-300|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to London (CLT to LGW)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to London.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to London, UK in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and London from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to LGW for US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to London in 2009 was 76.08%.
- US Airways carried a total of 80,664 passengers from CLT to LGW in 2009.
- There were 80,664 passengers that flew from Charlotte to London in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to LGW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 105,773 seats were available on flights from CLT to LGW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,664 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to LGW that year.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to London, UK.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to LGW in 2009 was US Airways' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Estes Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.