Book your CLT to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to LAX
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Los Angeles (CLT to LAX)
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Los Angeles, CA.
- Flight #705, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Los Angeles in 2009 was 87.07%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to LAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Los Angeles, CA takes about 283 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CLT and LAX takes about 283 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Los Angeles is 2125 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to LAX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Los Angeles.
- There were 211,374 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Los Angeles in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 211,306 passengers from CLT to LAX in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to LAX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Los Angeles.
- 248,070 seats were available on flights from CLT to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 211,374 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Los Angeles from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laughlin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.