Book your CLT to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to SDF
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Louisville (CLT to SDF)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Louisville.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Louisville, KY takes about 59 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CLT and SDF takes about 58 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to SDF using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 76,235 seats were available on flights from CLT to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,030 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to SDF that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, US Airways, Freedom Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Louisville, KY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Louisville in 2009 was 69.95%.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Louisville is 336 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 46,002 passengers from CLT to SDF in 2009.
- There were 53,030 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Louisville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to SDF in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Louisville.
- Flight #2689, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Louisville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Louisville from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to SDF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Louisville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Louisville, KY in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in India you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.