Book your CLT to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Memphis (CLT to MEM)
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Memphis, TN takes about 83 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from CLT to MEM using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Memphis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 214,460 seats were available on flights from CLT to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 169,666 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MEM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MEM for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #2643, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Memphis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Memphis in 2009 was 73.57%.
- The shortest flight between CLT and MEM takes about 80 minutes.
- There were 169,666 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Memphis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Memphis.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Memphis is 512 miles.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Memphis.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlines, US Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Memphis, TN.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 129,242 passengers from CLT to MEM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hershey Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.