Book your CLT to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MEX Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MEX
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Mexico City (CLT to MEX)
- 30,361 seats were available on flights from CLT to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,201 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MEX that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 22,041 passengers from CLT to MEX in 2009.
- There were 22,201 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Mexico City in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Mexico City in 2009 was 72.49%.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to MEX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MEX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Mexico City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Mexico City from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- US Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MEX for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bonaire Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.