Book your CLT to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Miami (CLT to MIA)
- Flight #1574, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 43 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Miami.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Miami, FL takes about 95 minutes.
- US Airways, American Eagle, American Connection, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Miami, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MIA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Miami.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to MIA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Miami in 2009 was 79.44%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 258,177 passengers from CLT to MIA in 2009.
- 373,487 seats were available on flights from CLT to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 309,471 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MIA that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Miami is 650 miles.
- There were 309,471 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Miami in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight between CLT and MIA takes about 94 minutes.
- American Eagle, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Head Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.