Book your CLT to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MKE Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to General Mitchell Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MKE
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Milwaukee (CLT to MKE)
- There were 43,115 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MKE for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Milwaukee.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Air Canada offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Milwaukee, WI.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Milwaukee in 2009 was 73.12%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MKE in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 53,381 seats were available on flights from CLT to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,115 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MKE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Milwaukee from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 42,821 passengers from CLT to MKE in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from CLT to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carmel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.