Book your CLT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Minneapolis (CLT to MSP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from CLT to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Minneapolis from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Minneapolis, MN.
- There were 185,398 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Minneapolis, MN takes about 137 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Minneapolis is 930 miles.
- The shortest flight between CLT and MSP takes about 134 minutes.
- 241,781 seats were available on flights from CLT to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 185,398 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MSP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MSP in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #417, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Minneapolis.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Minneapolis in 2009 was 76.51%.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Minneapolis.
- US Airways carried a total of 103,783 passengers from CLT to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Memphis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Punta Cana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Syracuse Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.