Book your CLT to MOB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Mobile airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MOB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Mobile Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MOB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mobile (MOB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mobile on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MOB Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Mobile Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MOB
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Mobile (CLT to MOB)
- 172 seats were available on flights from CLT to MOB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MOB that year.
- Midwest Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Mobile, AL.
- There were 82 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Mobile in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MOB in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MOB for Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Midwest Airlines carried a total of 48 passengers from CLT to MOB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Mobile, AL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Mobile from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Mobile.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from CLT to MOB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Mobile in 2009 was 47.67%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Zealand you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.