Book your CLT to MBJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Montego Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MBJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MBJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MBJ Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MBJ
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Montego Bay (CLT to MBJ)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Montego Bay in 2009 was 79.43%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Montego Bay from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to MBJ using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 152,857 seats were available on flights from CLT to MBJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129,103 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MBJ that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 129,103 passengers from CLT to MBJ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MBJ in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MBJ for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 129,103 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Montego Bay in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Montego Bay.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.