Book your CLT to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to YUL
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Montreal (CLT to YUL)
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to YUL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Montreal.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 18,620 passengers from CLT to YUL in 2009.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from CLT to YUL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 31,268 seats were available on flights from CLT to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,448 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to YUL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to YUL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Montreal from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- There were 24,448 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Montreal in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Montreal, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Montreal in 2009 was 80.27%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Galveston TX you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.