Book your CLT to MUC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Munich airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MUC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MUC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MUC Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MUC
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
|US Airways||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Munich (CLT to MUC)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Munich from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 280 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Munich, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Munich in 2009 was 82.89%.
- 88,656 seats were available on flights from CLT to MUC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,388 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MUC that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Munich.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Munich, Germany.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 72,388 passengers from CLT to MUC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MUC for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 226 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MUC in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- There were 72,388 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Munich in 2009.
- Lufthansa operated flights from CLT to MUC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Martin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sorrento Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.