Book your CLT to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to NAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to NAS
|Bahamasair||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Nassau (CLT to NAS)
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to NAS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 121,928 seats were available on flights from CLT to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90,736 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to NAS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Nassau from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 90,659 passengers from CLT to NAS in 2009.
- There were 91,477 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Nassau in 2009.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to NAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to NAS in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Nassau in 2009 was 71.21%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Nassau.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Iowa City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.