Book your CLT to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to New York (CLT to JFK)
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and New York is 541 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to New York, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1084, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to New York.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to New York, NY takes about 84 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 94,003 passengers from CLT to JFK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and New York from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Comair operated flights from CLT to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to New York.
- The shortest flight between CLT and JFK takes about 83 minutes.
- 288,681 seats were available on flights from CLT to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 238,562 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to JFK that year.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Comair, Midwest Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to New York, NY.
- There were 238,562 passengers that flew from Charlotte to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to New York in 2009 was 79.71%.
- Comair, JetBlue Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to New York.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charlotte and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Davenport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dead Sea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.