Book your CLT to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to LGA
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to New York (CLT to LGA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to New York, NY in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to New York in 2009 was 91.52%.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to New York.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to New York.
- 465,388 seats were available on flights from CLT to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 414,427 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to LGA that year.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charlotte and New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to LGA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways carried a total of 399,851 passengers from CLT to LGA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to New York, NY takes about 80 minutes.
- There were 414,427 passengers that flew from Charlotte to New York in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and New York is 544 miles.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to LGA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #1143, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to New York.
- The shortest flight between CLT and LGA takes about 80 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and New York from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cleveland Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.