Book your CLT to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to ORF Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Norfolk Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to ORF
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Norfolk (CLT to ORF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to ORF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #2642, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 55 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Norfolk.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to ORF in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Norfolk in 2009 was 77.54%.
- US Airways carried a total of 58,828 passengers from CLT to ORF in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to ORF using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 193,185 seats were available on flights from CLT to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 153,847 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to ORF that year.
- The shortest flight between CLT and ORF takes about 44 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Norfolk is 290 miles.
- There were 153,847 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Norfolk in 2009.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Norfolk, VA.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Norfolk, VA takes about 45 minutes.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Norfolk.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Norfolk.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Norfolk from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Norfolk.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Fox Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.