Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 183 seats were available on flights from CLT to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to OAK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Oakland from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Oakland in 2009 was 96.17%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Oakland, CA in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to OAK in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie. The A321 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Oakland.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 176 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Oakland in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Oakland, CA.
- US Airways carried a total of 176 passengers from CLT to OAK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to OAK for US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Six Flags Atlanta you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.