Book your CLT to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to OKC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best NYC Trip Planner today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Oklahoma City (CLT to OKC)
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to OKC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Oklahoma City, OK.
- US Airways carried a total of 441 passengers from CLT to OKC in 2009.
- 531 seats were available on flights from CLT to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 471 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to OKC that year.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to OKC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 83.23%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to OKC for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Oklahoma City from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 471 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Oklahoma City.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)