Book your CLT to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to AUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to AUA Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to AUA
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Oranjestad (CLT to AUA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Oranjestad.
- US Airways carried a total of 66,502 passengers from CLT to AUA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to AUA for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Oranjestad in 2009 was 84.97%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to AUA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Oranjestad from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to AUA in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 66,502 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Oranjestad in 2009.
- 76,890 seats were available on flights from CLT to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,502 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to AUA that year.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Oranjestad, Aruba.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Payless Locations? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterey Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.