Book your CLT to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to MCO
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Orlando (CLT to MCO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Orlando in 2009 was 84.04%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Orlando from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- 557,435 seats were available on flights from CLT to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 459,293 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MCO that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 446,959 passengers from CLT to MCO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Orlando, FL in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Orlando, FL.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Orlando.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to MCO using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Orlando.
- There were 459,293 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Orlando in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MCO in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #1133, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 80 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Orlando.
- The shortest flight between CLT and MCO takes about 68 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Orlando is 468 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MCO for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Orlando.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Orlando, FL takes about 68 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)