Book your CLT to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to CDG
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Paris (CLT to CDG)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Paris.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to CDG in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- There were 30,202 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Paris in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Paris from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Paris, France.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Paris in 2009 was 80.49%.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to CDG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 38,033 seats were available on flights from CLT to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,202 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to CDG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Paris, France in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 30,202 passengers from CLT to CDG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to CDG for US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.