Book your CLT to PNS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Pensacola airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and PNS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Pensacola Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to PNS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pensacola (PNS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pensacola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to PNS Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Pensacola Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to PNS
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Pensacola (CLT to PNS)
- The shortest flight between CLT and PNS takes about 76 minutes.
- Flight #2602, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Pensacola.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Pensacola.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from CLT to PNS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Pensacola, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to PNS in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Pensacola, FL takes about 76 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Pensacola.
- There were 45,721 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Pensacola in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Pensacola from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Pensacola, FL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier which started flying in 2003.
- 64,627 seats were available on flights from CLT to PNS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,721 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to PNS that year.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 31,932 passengers from CLT to PNS in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Pensacola.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Pensacola in 2009 was 73.39%.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Pensacola is 488 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to PNS for Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bora Bora and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Deadwood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.