Book your CLT to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to PHL
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Philadelphia (CLT to PHL)
- The shortest flight between CLT and PHL takes about 71 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Philadelphia in 2009 was 73.95%.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Philadelphia.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Philadelphia.
- Flight #801, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Philadelphia.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Philadelphia is 448 miles.
- US Airways carried a total of 374,388 passengers from CLT to PHL in 2009.
- 518,850 seats were available on flights from CLT to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 381,920 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to PHL that year.
- There were 381,920 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to PHL using 10 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Philadelphia, PA takes about 71 minutes.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Philadelphia, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.