Book your CLT to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to PIT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Pittsburgh (CLT to PIT)
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Pittsburgh.
- Flight #2652, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to PIT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to PIT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 268,098 passengers from CLT to PIT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 83.7%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Pittsburgh is 366 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Pittsburgh.
- The shortest flight between CLT and PIT takes about 57 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Pittsburgh.
- There were 307,167 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to PIT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 58 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Pittsburgh, PA.
- 367,978 seats were available on flights from CLT to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 307,167 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to PIT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.