Book your CLT to PWM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and PWM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to PWM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to PWM Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to PWM
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Portland (CLT to PWM)
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 27,037 passengers from CLT to PWM in 2009.
- There were 37,862 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Portland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to PWM for Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from CLT to PWM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1118, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Portland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Portland, ME in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Portland, ME takes about 103 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CLT and PWM takes about 103 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Portland.
- Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Portland, ME.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Portland from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Portland.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Portland.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to PWM in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Portland is 812 miles.
- 44,018 seats were available on flights from CLT to PWM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,862 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to PWM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Portland in 2009 was 87.93%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.