Book your CLT to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to PVD Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to T.F. Green.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to PVD
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Providence (CLT to PVD)
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Providence is 683 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Providence in 2009 was 84.66%.
- Flight #2610, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Providence.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Providence.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Providence, RI in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 219,529 seats were available on flights from CLT to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 186,761 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to PVD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to PVD for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Providence.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Providence, RI takes about 89 minutes.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Providence, RI.
- US Airways carried a total of 182,169 passengers from CLT to PVD in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to PVD using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CLT and PVD takes about 88 minutes.
- There were 186,761 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Providence in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Providence.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to PVD in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Providence from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.