Book your CLT to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to PLS Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Providenciales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to PLS
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Providenciales (CLT to PLS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Providenciales in 2009 was 70.29%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to PLS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- 57,619 seats were available on flights from CLT to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,781 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to PLS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 41,781 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Providenciales in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Providenciales from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 192 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to PLS in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways carried a total of 41,781 passengers from CLT to PLS in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to PLS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Providenciales.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bora Bora and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Deadwood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.