Book your CLT to PUJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Punta Cana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and PUJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Punta Cana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to PUJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to PUJ Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Punta Cana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to PUJ
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Punta Cana (CLT to PUJ)
- US Airways carried a total of 65,338 passengers from CLT to PUJ in 2009.
- There were 65,338 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Punta Cana in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Punta Cana in 2009 was 84.64%.
- 76,290 seats were available on flights from CLT to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,338 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to PUJ that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Punta Cana.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to PUJ for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to PUJ in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Punta Cana from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to PUJ using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Page AZ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.