Book your CLT to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to RDU
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Raleigh (CLT to RDU)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The shortest flight between CLT and RDU takes about 29 minutes.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Eagle, Shuttle America offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Raleigh, NC.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Raleigh, NC takes about 29 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Raleigh is 130 miles.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Raleigh.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to RDU using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 256,663 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Raleigh in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Raleigh in 2009 was 81.6%.
- 311,469 seats were available on flights from CLT to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 256,663 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to RDU that year.
- Flight #2680, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Raleigh.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to RDU in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Raleigh.
- US Airways carried a total of 220,362 passengers from CLT to RDU in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Raleigh from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fernandina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.