Book your CLT to SJO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to San Jose airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and SJO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Juan Santamaria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to SJO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to SJO Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Juan Santamaria Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to SJO
|LACSA||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to San Jose (CLT to SJO)
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to San Jose, Costa Rica.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to San Jose, Costa Rica in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 43,692 passengers that flew from Charlotte to San Jose in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and San Jose from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to San Jose.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to SJO using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 52,171 seats were available on flights from CLT to SJO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,692 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to SJO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to San Jose in 2009 was 78.85%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to SJO in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to SJO for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 43,692 passengers from CLT to SJO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.