Book your CLT to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to SEA
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Seattle (CLT to SEA)
- The shortest flight between CLT and SEA takes about 307 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to SEA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to SEA for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to SEA in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Seattle in 2009 was 92.21%.
- 86,807 seats were available on flights from CLT to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,312 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to SEA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Seattle from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA.
- US Airways carried a total of 78,312 passengers from CLT to SEA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Seattle is 2279 miles.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA takes about 307 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Seattle.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Seattle.
- Flight #1545, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Seattle.
- There were 78,312 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Seattle in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Seattle.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.