Book your CLT to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to SYR
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Syracuse (CLT to SYR)
- Flight #1238, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Syracuse.
- US Airways carried a total of 73,484 passengers from CLT to SYR in 2009.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Syracuse.
- The shortest flight between CLT and SYR takes about 83 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Syracuse.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 86,522 seats were available on flights from CLT to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,669 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to SYR that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Syracuse is 603 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Syracuse.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Syracuse from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Syracuse in 2009 was 84.82%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to SYR in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Syracuse, NY takes about 83 minutes.
- There were 75,669 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Syracuse in 2009.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Syracuse, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to SYR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to SYR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Pittsburgh Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Moab Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Cleveland today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.