Book your CLT to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to YYZ
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Toronto (CLT to YYZ)
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Toronto.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Toronto in 2009 was 69.75%.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Canada Jazz, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Toronto, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to YYZ using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 141,333 seats were available on flights from CLT to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101,189 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to YYZ that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 48,299 passengers from CLT to YYZ in 2009.
- There were 101,189 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Toronto in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to YYZ in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Toronto from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)