Book your CLT to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to TUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Tulsa (CLT to TUL)
- 140 seats were available on flights from CLT to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to TUL that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 131 passengers from CLT to TUL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to TUL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Tulsa.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Tulsa from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 131 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Tulsa in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Tulsa, OK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Tulsa in 2009 was 93.57%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to TUL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from CLT to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Los Cabos Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tampa Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.