Book your CLT to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to DCA
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Washington, DC (CLT to DCA)
- There were 272,128 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Washington in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Washington is 331 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Washington in 2009 was 73.94%.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Washington.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Washington.
- The shortest flight between CLT and DCA takes about 53 minutes.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC takes about 53 minutes.
- 367,966 seats were available on flights from CLT to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 272,128 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to DCA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1062, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Washington.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to DCA using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Washington from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 192 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways carried a total of 233,328 passengers from CLT to DCA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.