Book your CLT to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Washington, DC (CLT to IAD)
- 234,399 seats were available on flights from CLT to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162,826 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to IAD that year.
- Flight #2638, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Washington.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Washington from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Washington is 321 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Washington.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from CLT to IAD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 162,826 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Washington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to IAD for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC takes about 53 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CLT and IAD takes about 53 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to IAD in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Washington in 2009 was 69.59%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 137,255 passengers from CLT to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in South Padre Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.