Book your CHO to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlottesville to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHO and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlottesville Albemarle to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHO to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHO to ATL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Charlottesville Albemarle to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CHO to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlottesville to Atlanta (CHO to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Charlottesville, VA to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 36,395 passengers from CHO to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlottesville and Atlanta is 457 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottesville to Atlanta in 2009 was 76.93%.
- 47,010 seats were available on flights from CHO to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,603 passengers flew on all flights from CHO to ATL that year.
- The average flight time from Charlottesville, VA to Atlanta, GA takes about 73 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Charlottesville to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between CHO and ATL takes about 73 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Charlottesville and Atlanta.
- There were 36,603 passengers that flew from Charlottesville to Atlanta in 2009.
- Flight #5376, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Charlottesville to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Charlottesville to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from CHO to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)