Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from CHO to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Charlottesville, VA to Cleveland, OH.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Cleveland from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 35 passengers from CHO to CLE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottesville to Cleveland in 2009 was 70%.
- There were 35 passengers that flew from Charlottesville to Cleveland in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to CLE in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to CLE for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlottesville to Cleveland.
- 50 seats were available on flights from CHO to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35 passengers flew on all flights from CHO to CLE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including York Harbor Inn you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.