Book your CHO to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlottesville to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHO and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlottesville Albemarle to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHO to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHO to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlottesville to Indianapolis (CHO to IND)
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Charlottesville, VA to Indianapolis, IN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to IND for Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- 184 seats were available on flights from CHO to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163 passengers flew on all flights from CHO to IND that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to IND in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from CHO to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 163 passengers from CHO to IND in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottesville to Indianapolis in 2009 was 88.59%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlottesville to Indianapolis.
- There were 163 passengers that flew from Charlottesville to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Indianapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Santa Fe and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Aransas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Gatlinburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.